April 1, 2019 (New York, NY): Sage Intelligence, a private investigations and security consulting firm with offices in New York City and Miami, today announced William “Billy” McNeely will join the firm after 32 years of experience as a highly decorated member of the New York Police Department. Through his extensive experience as a Detective First Grade in the world’s most elite crime fighting and tactical terrorism response unit, William puts his dedication to the NYPD’s mission of protecting and serving the public into private practice.
“Bill McNeely will be a great asset to the Sage Intelligence Group. He’s a man of impeccable character and integrity with an excellent work ethic which I witnessed for many years in his roles with the Detectives’ Endowment Association and the NYPD,” said Michael J. Palladino, President, Detective’s Endowment Association.
Throughout his illustrious career, William has been the recipient of several notably prestigious awards, medals, honorable mentions and letters of acknowledgement for bravery and dedication to excellent police duty. Bill spent 17 years of his career in the Manhattan South homicide squad investigating many high profile murders. He was elected by his peers to serve as a member of the Detective’s Endowment Association, Inc. as Manhattan South Welfare Officer, Manhattan South Trustee and Chairman of Entertainment. William retired with an impeccable service record and the respect and admiration of his fellow officers within the NYPD and the citizens of the City of New York, which he served until January 2019.
“Billy brings a wealth of experience and prestige to our team,” said Herman Weisberg, Managing Director of Sage Intelligence. “His distinguished career in law enforcement and decision to join Sage is in line with the superior level of dedication and expertise that Sage is known for.”
- Litigation Support Investigations—evidence gathering, witness interviews and fact evaluations, for both civil and criminal cases
- Compliance monitoring
- Corporate Investigations, including Internal Investigations, Ethics Investigations, Investigations of Whistleblower Claims
- Competitive Business Intelligence
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection Investigations
- Background Checks and Pre-Employment Screening
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (bug-sweeps)
- Conduct investigative due diligence at the outset of an investigation or prior to a proposed transaction
- Marital Litigation/Infidelity Surveillance
- Undercover Operatives/Operations
- Missing Person and Witness Location and Interviews
- Law Enforcement Assistance and Criminal Investigations
- Stalking/Harassment Solutions
The Sage Intelligence Group offers the following Security Services:
- Security Consulting
- Executive Protection and Personal Security- vehicles available
- Residential/Business Physical Security Consultations and Support
- Home Detention Monitoring/ House Arrest Security (Vetted and approved by US Attorneys Office)
- Disaster Response Teams
- "Advance Work" for travelling and visiting Dignitaries, Executives and high profile individuals
- Event Security
- Armed Response Teams
- Guest List Screening
- Metal Detectors/"Security Wands"
Sage is large enough to tackle any task, but small enough to provide you with the personal service you deserve. “We only work with clients through their legal counsel, to ensure we have the most professional platform to deliver outstanding results to our clients,” adds Weisberg.