The 2019 Active Shooter Supplement provides a discussion on the management of the chaos of an incident as more and more people arrive on scene, tips on evolving response protocols to deliver emergency medical response, ideas for what should be in your "go bag", and advice to avoid miscommunication and officer confusion with the team as well as any supporting law enforcement officers.
Inside the Issue:
- Protection Starts With Prevention, an introduction by Editorial Director Lt. Frank Borelli (ret).
- Why a Variety of Rally Points Matter
- Trauma Training and Supplies
- The Active Shooter Response Tool Bag
- How to Overcome Target Location Labeling in Prolonged Incidents
- The Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet, by Combat Medical
- The Active Shooter Kit, by Armor Express
- The Subscription Training Equipment and Partnership Program, by VirTra Inc.