The non-metallic Defender Mid – Nano Composite Toe boot by ACE Tactical Footwear from Shoes For Crews is engineered for lightweight, nimble performance with our slip-, oil-, clog-, and abrasion-resistant GLADIATOR outsole lightweight and responsive midsole, and water-resistant leather and textile upper. The ultra-strong, yet lightweight, carbon fiber nano composite safety toe provides ample toe room and is non-metallic. This boot meets the ASTM F-2413 standard bearing a class 75 rating and is Electrical Hazard Protection (EH) rated.
- GLADIATOR Outsole: Provides oil, clog, and slip resistance, durability, and versatility indoors or outdoors
- EASY CLEAN: Wide outsole lug channels promote easy cleaning.
- TRIPGUARD feature: The toe area’s outsole tread pattern and lug depth are slimmed-down to allow for easy walking transitions from one flooring surface to another.
- LADDER GRAB feature: Raised ridges in the shank area of our GLADIATOR™ outsole are textured to provide extra grip when stabilizing oneself on ladder rungs.
- UPPER: Leather and textile
- WATER RESISTANT: Upper resists moderate exposure to water.
- Weight (per shoe): 22.4 oz.
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 for I/75, C/75 Impact and Compression and Electrical Hazard protection (EH); meets ASTM F3445-21 for Slip Resistance, using the ASTM F2913 whole shoe test method
- Model # 78329