GeoComm GIS Data Hub is a GIS data management solution providing GIS data insights to help 9-1-1 authorities achieve public safety grade GIS data. GIS Data Hub validates and reports on GIS data quality for 9-1-1, Next Generation 9-1-1(NG9-1-1) and Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) mapping.
- Provides GIS data insights through rigorous quality control and reporting processes
- Transforms disparate GIS datasets into a common schema
- Aggregates GIS datasets into a seamless coverage area
- Provides map data packages formatted to meet 9-1-1 mapping, CAD, or NG9-1-1 system requirements
Providing GIS data insights, GIS Data Hub is a pathway to the GIS data improvements needed for reliable public safety grade GIS data. It quickly validates GIS and related data against industry standards through actionable reporting. GIS Data Hub is available on-demand and with varying subscription accesses based on usage and the needs of your jurisdiction.
GIS Data Hub is the foundational piece of public safety GIS systems, helping users meet obligated GIS requirements for NG9-1-1. In addition, this GIS data management solution, empowers users and assists with common challenges experienced by:
- Local, regional, and state 9-1-1 authorities and GIS administrators
- Local GIS Data Maintainers
- CAD or PSAP Mapping Agencies