With Trimble Forensics Capture Software, law enforcement and other users collect data points with 3D laser scanners, GNSS receivers and mechanical or robotic total stations to ensure they have every piece of critical information before they leave the scene. In the field, Capture provides wizard-guided workflows and 2D and 3D diagrams instantly so users know exactly what they are capturing and can seamlessly deliver that collected data to Trimble Forensics Reveal.
- Quickly create fully registered and georeferenced point clouds in the field with the Trimble® X7.
- Full command, control and functionality of the Trimble SX10.
- Seamlessly import data into Reveal for fast data processing.
- View all data in either 2D or 3D.
- Import data collected from another file generated in Capture to deploy multiple officers on large scenes or return to a previous scene with a different data collector.
- Attach notes and photos to collected data points.
- Fully customizable built-in point code libraries for effective data organization.
- Customizable quick code options for rapid data collection.
- Support for RTX and base-rover connectivity.