Cold Case Foundation

More Info on Cold Case Foundation

Coldcasefoundation 638523ebb8cee

A disturbing study of FBI records found that since 1995 the national average of solved homicides in the United States is only about 64%— leaving 36% of murders unsolved annually. This mound of unsolved Cold Case murders has a compounding financial and workload effect on police departments and the respective personnel assigned to work them.​And the primary key to solving them is the conditional factor that they must be WORKED. It is not for lack of interest that cases turn cold and are sometimes seemingly forgotten; they are never forgotten by the victims, their families, or by the investigators who have worked them.  

We must ensure that a Cold Case is never at the mercy of insufficient funding or otherwise available resources.  Law Enforcement’s need to resolve Cold Cases is ever present, but the resources and budget to solve these violent crimes are not.

The Cold Case Foundation is dedicated to stopping the deadly compounding effect of cold cases and providing hope and resources to families affected by violent crime. The Cold Case Foundation is devoted to raising public awareness and creating partnerships to assist and provide law enforcement whatever resources are needed to bring about closure.  

Products & Press Releases


CCF Global Academy Announces New Course, Catching a Killer

Nov. 29, 2022
The latest course will be taught by Josephine Wentzel, former Detective of the Guam Police Department.
Investigation Software

CCF Global Academy Announces New Course, Crime Scene Investigation: the Real World!

Nov. 28, 2022
The Global Academy offers courses for civilians and law enforcement. These courses are live, in-depth, and interactive, and provide a certificate of attendance.
Investigation Software

The Cold Case Foundation Works with Fermata Discovery

Nov. 28, 2022
The Cold Case Foundation, which has been established since 2013, recently began working a new case management software, VIXN, created by Fermata Discovery.

The Cold Case Foundation Assists Law Enforcement

June 27, 2022
The Cold Case Foundation, is a free resource for law enforcement when it comes to cases that may be anywhere from recent to decades old.

Request More Information

By clicking above, I acknowledge and agree to Endeavor Business Media’s Terms of Service and to Endeavor Business Media's use of my contact information to communicate with me about offerings by Endeavor, its brands, affiliates and/or third-party partners, consistent with Endeavor's Privacy Policy. In addition, I understand that my personal information will be shared with any sponsor(s) of the resource, so they can contact me directly about their products or services. Please refer to the privacy policies of such sponsor(s) for more details on how your information will be used by them. You may unsubscribe at any time.