DT Research's DT372AP and DT370CR rugged tablets have been precision designed to serve the needs of a myriad of users across an organization. DT Research tapped into decades of experience within construction, field services, government, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, military, transportation and warehousing to design a sleek, military-grade tablet with a 7-inch sunlight-readable display that is high performance, yet energy-efficient and includes robust information capture and wireless communications for seamless indoor-outdoor workflow.
The DT372AP and DT370CR tablets give users military-grade durability and reliability in harsh environments with IP65 and MIL-STD-810G ratings within a slim, lightweight package. The 7-inch display hits the readability sweet spot for a variety of workers indoor and outdoor through a high-bright and anti-reflective screen with capacitive touch. Users enjoy the benefits of a high-performance, yet low power consumption device running on an energy-efficient Intel[Symbol] Pentium[Symbol] quad-core processor.
These highly versatile tablets also enable precision positioning and surveying with an optional GNSS receiver, built for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) used to enhance the precision of position data derived from satellite-based positioning systems. Users can create 3D Point Clouds with centimeter-level accuracy – meeting the high standards required for scientific-grade positioning necessary for Forensic Mapping, Collision Reconstruction, Land Surveying, e-Construction and Building Information Modeling.
- Indoor/Outdoor Display – Brilliant 7-inch high-bright (800 nits) sunlight readable and anti-reflective display with capacitive touch.
- Durable and Reliable – IP65-rated for water and dust resistance. MIL-STD- 810G for shock and vibration protection.
- High Performance – The DT372AP tablet is powered by an Intel[Symbol] Pentium[Symbol] quad-core processor with energy-efficient power consumption.
- Robust Communications – Fully integrated Wi-Fi, long range (1,000 ft) Bluetooth and 4G LTE/AWS Mobile Broadband deliver seamless information capture and transmission.
- Enterprise Operating System – Microsoft Windows IoT Enterprise operating system.
- Precision Positioning – Optional GNSS module with concurrent reception of GPS and GLONASS at industry leading 167dBm navigation sensitivity enable a precise RTK solution. Users can measure with the RTK GNSS positioning directly using a foldable antenna or connect to an external antenna for more robust receiving and survey grade precision.
- Seamless Information Capture – Options for built-in 2D barcode scanner, NFC/RFID reader and a 5 or 8 megapixel back camera with auto focus.
- Interchangeable Accessories – Accessories for the DT372AP and DT370CR tablets are available to satisfy a broad range of deployment needs, including vehicle/wall/poll mount cradle; Helix antenna, digital pen, battery gang charger, battery pack and more.