The new 2024 Ford® F-150® Police Responder is engineered to meet a wide range of law enforcement agency needs with the right tool and right size for the job. From more cargo space for emergency response equipment to transporting horse trailers, boats and mobile command centers on and off-road–the F-150 Police Responder offers greater standard towing capacity, payload capacity and interior passenger volume than any other police vehicle.
The 2024 F-150 Police Responder standardizes driver assist, situational awareness, connectivity and software features that ensure those in line of duty are capable of any pursuit, while keeping them safe. Ford Pro police customers enjoy an always-on, connected customer experience with a comprehensive suite of vehicle, financing, service, and software solutions, including Ford Pro Telematics and fleet management software that can reduce downtime and improve idle time and fuel consumption by 50%.
- Police Perimeter Alert – Enhances situational awareness by monitoring the exterior of the vehicle for motion and potential threats, automatically securing the vehicle and officer if a threat is detected
- Police Engine Idle – Lets officer remove the key and securely exit the truck without losing power to lights and sirens
- Police Dark Car – Turns off interior lighting and allows the dash cluster to be dimmed during surveillance
- Supplemental Heated Sanitization Solution– a solution that temporarily raises interior temperatures above 133 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes to help reduce the viral concentration by more than 99 percent
- Ford Pro Upfit Integration System (UIS) – UIS makes upfits and programmable control easy, and integration with 12” digital displays seamless – the only other UIS-enabled Ford vehicle next to Super Duty
Additional Features Now Standard in 2024:
- Updated Drive Assist Technology package, including collision mitigation, blind spot monitoring, lane change warning, reverse park aid, reverse brake assist, and rear-view camera
- Blind Spot Information Sensors
- 12” Center Stack Screen
- 12” Instrument Cluster Screen
- 18” Steel Wheel with Center Cap
New Options Available in 2024:
- Front console mounting plate delete
- Optional content installed at Troy Design and Manufacturing (TDM):
- Spot Lamp Prep Kit
- Spot Lamps (multiple options to choose from)
- Inoperable Rear Door Lock, Handle and Window Controls
- TDM installation saves time and gets vehicles on the road quicker
Ford Pro provides an integrated solution that links vehicles, charging and software to give customers fast-track solutions to the challenges of electrifying their fleets. On average, commercial customers only turn over 10-15% of their vehicles per year. Transitioning from ICE to electric will take time, so integrating solutions across both will be critical to fleet operation efficiency. Ford Pro helps customers accelerate fleet productivity by pairing end-to-end solutions with a full range of gas, diesel, hybrid, and electric vehicles that can help improve uptime and lower operating costs on Ford and non-Ford vehicles.
What products and services are included in Ford Pro? Ford Pro delivers a one-stop shop of charging, software, financing, and services in addition to the trucks and vans our customers already love. They are:
- Ford Pro Vehicles: Commercial trucks and vans, including gas, diesel, hybrid, and electric versions, upfitting to meet the needs of almost any business – E-Transit and F-150 Lightning Pro and Super Duty are the latest examples of Ford’s continuing commercial vehicle innovation.
- Ford Pro Charging: We offer a wide portfolio of AC & DC fast chargers, with turnkey services from design to deployment, including charging management software and vehicle telematics.
- Ford Pro Software: Business productivity tools that link gas, diesel, and electric vehicles together to manage fleets holistically, on Ford or non-Ford vehicles, to improve uptime and cut costs
- Ford Pro Service: A network of over 650 commercial-focused dealers across the country with uptime tools embedded like mobile service which reduces downtime by servicing customer needs where convenient for their business.
- Ford Pro Financing: Simplified financing, invoicing, and bundled solutions to make back-office management as hassle-free as possible.