MNSTAR Technologies' MT28 fuse panel and dual stage timer was designed to combine a voltage monitoring timer and fuse panel into one neat easy to install package the MT28 can be used with a MNSTAR harness or as a stand-alone fuse panel.
- 2 Distinct timers in one body. Each timer controls one bank of four outputs. Programmable delay settings in 15 minute increments, from 1 Minute to 225 minutes.
- 8 Fused outputs with 30 Amps of load per terminal bank which equals 37.5 Amps of fuses’ indicator LED’s for simple diagnostics tell when the timer is in overvoltage time setting or normal operation.
- Voltage sensing to protect the battery Under Voltage Cut-Off at 10.5 VDC to protect the vehicle battery from parasitic drain. Over Voltage Cut-off at 16.5 VDC to protect the I.T. and communication equipment.
- Ignition Override: The ignition signal brings the timer live to ensure instant access to the two-way radio and I.T. equipment.
- Simulated ignition output; Setting the Timer to a 1 minute delay creates additional ignition controlled outputs.
- Also available is the MT28F designed for Ambulances, Fire Trucks and vehicles with shore-line TO maintain Constant operation. The MT28 F has under voltage of f11.75v and over voltage of 18V