- Auto-Activation by Dispatch
- Record & Playback Up to Four Videos Simultaneously
- Controlled Through the MDT, Tablet or Available Monitor
- Remote Troubleshooting and Firmware Update
The EVO‐HD multiple HD video solution offers a multiple HD in‐car camera solution system with built‐in patented VuLink auto‐activation technology. The EVO‐HD is built on an entirely new and highly advanced technology platform that enables many new and revolutionary features including auto activation beyond the car and body camera. No other provider can offer built‐in patented VuLink auto‐activation technology. The EVO‐HD provides law enforcement officers with an easier to use, faster and more advanced system for capturing video evidence and uploading.
Additional features include:
- A remote cloud trigger feature which allow dispatchers to remotely start recordings;
- Simultaneous audio/video play back;
- Cloud Connectivity via cell modem;
- Near real‐time mapping and system health monitoring;
- Body‐camera connectivity with built‐in auto activation technology; and
- 128GB internal storage, up to 2TB external SDD storage.
The EVO‐HD is designed and built on a new and highly advanced technology platform that will become the platform for a whole new family of in‐car video solution products for the law enforcement and commercial markets. The innovative EVO‐HD technology will replace the current in‐car mirror‐based systems with a miniaturized system that can be custom‐mounted in the vehicle while offering numerous hardware configurations to meet the varied needs and requirements of its law enforcement and commercial customers. The EVO‐HD can support up to four HD cameras, with two cameras having pre‐event and evidence capture assurance (ECA) capabilities to allow agencies to review entire shifts. An internal cell modem will allow for connectivity to the VuVault cloud, powered by Amazon Web Services (“AWS”), and real time metadata when in the field.