The new ProTec 3000 Series beam axles from Meritor Defense are based on the proven technology of the ProTec series of all-wheel drive beam axles and backed by Meritor’s extensive heritage of reliable performance for warfighters and Defense applications around the globe. With weight ratings up to 14,700 lbs., plus optimum maneuverability and ground clearance for the most demanding environments, the ProTec 3000 Series beam axle is ideal for use in tactical armored vehicles, brush trucks, utility, severe service or any other Class 5 applications requiring increased reliability, payload capacity and mobility, as well as severe service applications to improve reliability, payload capability and mobility.
- Accommodates multiple suspension configurations
- Provides maximum gross axle weight rating (GAWR) of 12,000 lbs. per front axle and 14,700 lbs. per rear axle
- Field-proven U.S. military production wheel ends (JLTV)
- Standard driver-controlled differential lock (DCDL) for all carriers enhances traction – optional limited slip and non-slip available
- Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) ready
- Hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power
- All Meritor axles are backed by Meritor’s global aftermarket service and support for added confidence in performance