Aquabotix announced the immediate availability of its HydroView Pro SLE. Designed specifically for missions of security and law enforcement, the HydroView Pro SLE is a configuration upgrade of Aquabotix’s successful HydroView Professional Series.
Affordable and easy-to-use, the HydroView ROV carries an onboard HD video camera and is controlled by intuitive iPad or laptop driving applications. Building upon its predecessor’s proven platform, the HydroView Pro SLE configuration includes:
- Seven Swiss Made High Torque Motors: 4 Thrusters and 3 Hovering/Pitch
- Sensor package including depth, temperature and orientation (compass). Additional available sensors: nitrate, 360 degree search sonar, and USBL positioning
- 1080 p True HD Quality Camera with Continuous Focus and Tilt
- 100 m of Neutrally Buoyant Cable
- Wireless Hand Controller
- Depth rating of 100 m
- 128 GB Solid State Memory Drive for 17 hours of 1080p recording
- 2 Pounds of payload capacity for customer specific applications
- High Intensity LED lighting
HydroView Pro SLE series is the choice mini ROV to meet the varied demands of security and law enforcement applications, including observation and recovery tasks. Controlled wirelessly with an iPad or any laptop, the HydroView Pro records full 1080p HD video and still images, while users navigate intuitively without any formal training. All media is viewed in real time and can be recorded onboard to document findings (no separate recording devices required) with date and time stamps.