Produced with superior quality and reliability in mind, the TASER X26P conducted electrical weapon (CEW) is a dependable piece of law enforcement equipment that’s been improved inside and out. Our Smart Weapon platform enables advanced capabilities like charge metering and self-diagnostics, making our devices safer and more effective than ever.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- COMPACT SIZE: Comparable in size and weight to the original X26E device.
- CAMERA ADD-ON: Accommodates TASER
- CAM HD attachment to provide a record of deployments.
- CHARGE METERING: Designed to optimize the amount of current output.
- PERFORMANCE POWER MAGAZINE: Offers 300 more discharges than the original X26E DPM.
- APPM: Provides an audible alert and shuts off the discharge cycle automatically after 5 seconds.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE: Holds up better to rain, humidity and other elements.
- SELF-DIAGNOSTICS: Complex analysis of the weapon’s internal systems.
- INTERNET UPDATES: Firmware updates over the internet (no need for complex manufacturer support).
- EVIDENCE.COM INTEGRATION: Manage weapon data for free with Evidence Lite.
- WORKS WITH SIGNAL PPM: Automatically activate compatible Axon cameras when the safety is disengaged.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE IEC 60529 IPx2 (rain), MIL-STD-810G Method 510.5, Procedure 1 (dust)
- HOUSING High-impact polymer
- POWER ACTIVATION Ambidextrous safety switch
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE - 4 °F to 122 °F [-20 °C to 50 °C]
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE - 4 °F to 122 °F [-20 °C to 50 °C]
- DROP TEST 4 feet
- HUMIDITY 80% non-condensing
- WARRANTY 1 year from date of receipt