C4® LED Technology / Night Vision Preservation Flashlight. The Night Com uses a night vision protection LED that meets or exceeds the requirements of MIL-1472D. The third Night Com setting gives the user (2) Nichia Ultra-Bright red LEDs for use when true night vision preservation is not necessary.
Features of the Streamlight™ Night Com LED Flashlight
- C4® LED technology, 2-3X brighter than High Flux LED
- C4® LED: 4,500 candela peak beam intensity; 105 lumens
- Runs up to 3.5 hrs
- (2) Ultra-Bright Red LEDs: 2.5 lumens; Runs up to 28 hrs; for use when true night vision preservation is NOT necessary
- Indicator Type LED: Preserves complete dark adaptation per MIL-1472D (<0.05 lumens); for use when true night vision preservation IS necessary
- Dual Switch System features an engineered tailcap switch for Power On/Power Off and signal
- Tailcap switch: On/Off and Signal Mode Select Sequence; (2) Ultra-Bright LEDs /(1) Indicator-type LED / C4® LED / Safe
- Powered two 3V CR123A lithium batteries
- Corrosion-resistant anodized aircraft aluminum construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
Ask about our Custom Laser Engraving!
Additional Specs of the Streamlight™ Night Com LED Flashlight
- # of Batteries: 2
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Bulb Type: C4® LED, Red LED
- Length: 5.43 in.
- Light Color: White, Red LED
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: CE
- Weight: 5.44 oz.
Visit our website at www.andax.com, or call 1-800-999-1358 (M-F, 8 am - 5 pm CST)