SureFire has expanded its revolutionary line of 2211 WristLights—a whole new category of hands-free illumination tools—with the release of its new SureFire 2211 Luminox whose output maxes out at 300 lumens! This new rechargeable WristLight features a high-performance LED focused by a special refractive optic as the original 2211 WristLight, but it also sports a high-quality timepiece from legendary Swiss watchmaker Luminox.
Created with input from law enforcement professionals, the 2211 Luminox’s light output is designed to automatically align downrange from a pistol held in a standard two-handed grip. This broad, powerful beam is ideal for identifying threats and blinding an aggressor’s night-adapted vision. The LED’s output can be set to 300 lumens with a simple press of either of its ambidextrous switches. There are also two useful lower-output settings of 60 and 15 lumens for tasks where less light and more runtime are called for, such as navigating outdoor trails or loading/unloading gear. These lower levels can be easily accessed by pressing both buttons simultaneously.
The classic Luminox watch of this new WristLight features a Swiss quartz movement, a unidirectional rotating bezel with timer markings, and self-illuminating tritium gas hands and markers that glow bright for easy reading in low-light conditions. Fully integrated into a lightweight but rugged aluminum body, the watch has a hardened, scratch-resistant mineral crystal that protects its face, and gasket sealing for waterproofing. The hard-anodized, gasket-sealed body—which also houses the LED, optic, pushbutton switching, USB charge port, and fuel gauge—is the size of a large sports watch, and it straps securely to the wrist via a comfortable rubber wristband with a stainless steel buckle.
The LED is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, while the Luminox watch is powered by a separate non-rechargeable lithium disk battery for continuous timekeeping even if the rechargeable battery is fully depleted. A built-in LED fuel gauge let’s you know when it’s time to charge the battery, which is easily accomplished via an included USB charging cable.
Features & Benefits
• Straps to support-hand wrist for instant access to 300 lumens and automatic alignment with pistol
• High-performance LED focused by proprietary refractive optic into a broad beam capable of overwhelming an aggressor’s vision
• Ambidextrous switching activates three levels of useful light: 300, 60, and 15 lumens
• Rugged Luminox watch features date, rotating bezel, and self illuminating tritium dial for low-light situations
• Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
• Precision machined from aerospace aluminum and hard anodized for durability