The classic No.1 Sporter is now chambered in the powerful .450 Marlin cartridge. A short 20" barrel mated to the short, single-shot No.1 action combine to make a quick-handling rifle that is easy to carry.
- Stock American Walnut
- Sights Blade
- Barrel Length 20"
- Material Alloy Steel
- Twist 1:16" RH
- Capacity 1
- Finish Satin Blued
- Weight 7.1 lb.
- Overall Length 36.50"
- Length of Pull 13.50"
- Grooves 5
- Strong, simple, compact falling-block breech mechanism with artillery-style breechblock and under-lever is ideally suited to today's powerful cartridges.
- Sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility and accessibility. Robust and sturdy, sculptured receiver forms a rigid support for barrel, stock and sliding breech block.
- Patented Ruger Scope Mounting System with quarter-rib integral scope bases that never shoot loose and accommodate Ruger scope rings, included FREE with each rifle.
- Ejector mechanism provides maximum leverage at the point where the ejector engages the cartridge case and can be adjusted to provide extraction only.
- Also features a sporting-style recoil pad, grip cap and sling swivel studs.