The class-leading 10/22® is now available with a factory-installed Weaver 3-9x40 scope featuring a Dual-X reticle. This blued model with an 18" barrel and black synthetic stock is packed in a Ruger-branded hard case that is under 48" long.
- Stock Black Synthetic
- Front Sight Gold Bead
- Rear Sight Adjustable
- Material Alloy Steel
- Twist 1:16" RH
- Capacity 10
- Finish Satin Black
- Weight 5.6 lb.
- Overall Length 37"
- Barrel Length 18.50"
- Grooves 6
- Features a Weaver 3-9x40 scope featuring a Dual-X reticle.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.