BNTI ARMS LLC, in Jacksonville, Florida, is the U.S. headquarters for the manufacture of small arms intended for export to vetted African Armed Forces, Police and Para-Military units. BNTI is pleased to unveil its new .308 BNTI ARMS Battle Rifle.
The BNTI ARMS .308 Battle Rifle’s performance-driven design is engineered for extreme durability and reliability. From the precision-machined MIL-Spec forged lower and upper to the MIL-Spec lower parts kit, the rifle is filled with premium features not found in comparable rifles. BNTI ARMS rifles will deliver the accuracy, reliability and durability expected by militaries and American gun owners.
BNTI ARMS .308 BATTLE RIFLE Specifications:
- Precision machined MIL-Spec forged 7075-T6 matched upper/lower receiver set with integral QD’s
- Receiver MIL-A-8625, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodized (Cerakote colors optional)
- 16.5" Match Grade 416R stainless steel barrel with 1:10 twist
- VX308 Flash Hider BCP or Odin Works
- 13.5" KMod Rail by Battle Arms Development
- 90°ambidextrous safety selector
- CMC flatbow
- 4.5 lb. trigger
- Magpul ACS stock
- Multiple Cerakote options available