Nikon's P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT is engineered with fully multicoated lenses and Nikon’s proprietary “TRUCOLOR” coating, which virtually eliminates the bluish tint associated with red dot sights. The sight’s 2 MOA dot is adjustable with 10 levels of brightness—the first two settings being night vision compatible—and is centered within the field of the 22mm sighting window for a wide field of view with unlimited-and-non-critical eye relief.
Windage and elevation adjustments on the P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT are in 1-MOA increments and are made using the integral tool on the top of each cap. The internal adjustment range for both elevation and windage is 100 MOA.
Nikon builds the P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT on a compact (2.8" x 1.7" x 1.7"), lightweight (4.2 ounce) aluminum alloy chassis that is shockproof, waterproof (IPX7) and extremely durable. The sight includes a removable rail mount with height spacer for fast, easy mounting to MSRs or any firearm with Picatinny rail or base.
Suggested retail price for the new Nikon P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT sight is $199.95. The P-TACTICAL SUPERDOT and all of its components are covered by Nikon’s 5-Year Warranty.
- Actual Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: ∞
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 click: 1 MOA / I revolution: 40 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 100 MOA
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Color: Red
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Lens Coat: Fully Multicoated with TRUCOLOR coating
- Power Source: One CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 14,000 hours
- Brightness Settings: 10 steps (Night Vision Compatible Setting 1-2, Normal Use Setting 3-10)
- Waterproof Performance: IPX7
- Weight: 4.2oz
- Origin of Product: Philippines