The Tekko Polymer AR15 Carbine M-LOK Rail System from Mission First Tactical allows secure mounting for MLOK accessories, like vertical grips, bipods, lights and lasers. The MLOK system allows for universal modularity between numerous manufacturers of accessories and accessory rails. There is a Sling QD mount for right handed operators.
The rail is manufactured using MFT's propriety polymer that is heat and impact resistant. The drop-in nature of the rail allows for easy installation. It also provides a larger range of modularity with mounting positions at the traditional 12, 3, 6 and 9:00 positions.
The Tekko Polymer AR15 Carbine M-LOK Rail System replaces the plastic factory handguard in minutes and requires no gunsmithing. No permanent alterations need to be made to the rifle as it's a drop-in, screwless installation. The unit is held in place by the Delta ring and handguard cap. Available in Black or Scorched Dark Earth (Tan), the TP15MRS is made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Features and Functions:
- No Gunsmithing, drop-in screwless installation, held in place by Delta ring and handguard cap.
- No permanent alterations to rifle.
- Built in QD mount for right handed shooters.
- MLOK locations provide a secure platform for mounting Picatinny rails and accessories.
- Monolithic style continuous top rail.
- MSRP $39.99.