The Streamlight™ TLR-6 Weapon Light is the first subcompact pistol light with both an LED illuminator and a red aiming laser. Custom fit for GLOCK® 42/43 only.
Features of the Streamlight™ TLR-6 Weapon Light
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® 42 and GLOCK® 43 subcompact pistols
- Features C4® LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser
- 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam distance
- Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only)
- Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard of the GLOCK® 42 subcompact pistol
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting
- Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, LED illumination only
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun; no need to re-sight laser after battery change
- Uses two CR1/3N lithium batteries (included)
- Removable cover for easy attachment/removal
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1m impact resistance tested
- Operating temperatures of -20°F to 120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.30” (5.84 cm); Width: 0.85” (2.16 cm); Height: 1.42” (3.61 cm); Weight: 1.27 oz. (36 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- TLR Flashlights are assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. Glock® is a registered trademark of Glock, Inc. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this tactical light from Glock®.
Additional Specs of the Streamlight™ TLR-6 Weapon Light
- # of Batteries: 2
- Battery Style: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Type: CR-1/3N Lithium
- Bulb Type: C4 LED, Laser Site
- Length: 2.3 in.
- Light Color: White, Red Laser Site
- Product Color: Black
- Ratings: NR
- Weight: 1.27 oz.
Visit our website at www.andax.com or call 1-800-999-1358 (M-F, 8 am - 5 pm CST)