UltraTech International, Inc. added the Rapid Rise Model Containment Berm to their innovative product line. Foam in the top, outer perimeter of the Berm's sidewalls raise the walls with the level of the liquid should there be a spill. But the walls stay down and flat during normal, day-to-day, operations. Helps comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
Ultra-Containment Berm, Rapid Rise Model features:
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
- Provides quick and easy spill containment for drums, IBCs, vehicles, frac tanks and other large containers.
- Helps meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC requirements.
- Eighteen standard sizes to meet almost any application. Custom sizes also available.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000.