LEO sale only
Items That Make Up Kit
- Two Protech 10 x 12 Plate Shooter's Cut 2014G-1, PTA-1197234
- One Protech Large ID Patch - Specify Color and Department 8.5" X 3", PTA-PATCH-LG-XX
- One Protech Small ID Patch - Specify Color and Department 6" X 2", PTA-PATCH-SM-XX
- One Protech TAC PH Modular Webbing Carrier 10x12 (Specify Color), PTA-TAC-PH-10X12
TAC PH™ - Traditional Modular Webbing - Squeeze Buckle Closure
Note: Kit comes in GT-ASK-P (Police); GT-ASK-C (Constable); GT-ASK-S (Sheriff).
The TAC PH (plate harness) is designed for first responder, tactical teams. Although PROTECH’s most affordable load-carrying system, the TAC PH provides protection, maneuverability and customization. Featuring an adjustable side closure strap system, the TAC PH is ideal for expedient donning and doffing. The improved low-profile design includes an internal comfort foam system providing a more comfortable support to the back and chest.
- Bottom-load front and back plate pockets
- Low-profile internal comfort foam system
- Front and back modular webbing platform for the attachment of pouches
- Adjustable side and shoulder closure systems featuring a squeeze buckle and pull strap
- Fully padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Rugged 1000 denier Cordura® carrier
- Hook and loop for ID attachment
- Reinforced officer rescue strap
Model 2014G - NIJ 0101.06 Type IV Stand Alone
The 2014G is a single curve ceramic/glass composite armor piercing threat rifle plate that offers NIJ 0101.06 Type IV protection.
This stand-alone plate weighs 6.9 pounds in a 10”x12” shooters cut and is compatible in all tactical carriers and plate racks offered by Protech® Tactical.