KDH’s new Active Shooter Response Kit allows officers to rapidly up-armor with a plate carrier to increase their level of protection, addressing the potential threat of rifle or high-powered firearms typically encountered in an active shooter response situation.
- Immediately meets LEO’s needs in an active shooter response situation
- Plate carrier rapidly dons over existing uniform and concealable vest for quick response
- Level IV stand alone front & back shooters cut hard armor plates provide for rifle threat protection
- MOLLE compatible carrier for attachment of additional equipment pouches
- Fully adjustable shoulder and side straps
- 2” buckles on sides for rapid deployment
- Padded shoulders for comfortable fit
- Padded & channeled interior liner allows air flow for cooling and comfort
- Robust drag handle
- High profile POLICE or SHERIFF ID panels on front & back
- Available in Black, Ranger Green, Coyote Tan, Multi-Cam, MARPAT/Woodland Digital Camo
- One size fits most - Made in the USA
Level IV Stand Alone Ballistic Plate NIJ Certified 0101.04 (2005 Interim)
Design & Construction
- Armor Materials: ABMM (Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials)
- Finish: Cordura, Nexus Plus
- Shape: Single Curve, Rectangular, Chamfer Corners or
Dimensions & Weights
- Shooters Cut: 9.5" x 11.5" (24.8 x 29.2 cm) 7.3 lbs ± 0.15 lbs
Other Sizes Available Upon Request
- 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm), 2.8lbs ± 0.09 lbs.
- 8" x 10" (20 x 25 cm), 6.1 lbs. ± 0.15 lbs
- 10" x 12" (25.4 x 30.5 cm), 8.7 lbs. ± 0.15 lbs.
- The plate is certified as NIJ 0101.04 Level IV Stand Alone
- Tested in accordance with NIJ-STD 0101.04, 2005 Interim Requirements
- Protection against .30 cal APM2 at 2880 fps.
- Multi-hit m80 ball and 7.62 X 39, MSC, 123 gr. Ammunition
- 5 years on ballistic material