Team Wendy's EXFIL Ballistic and EXFIL Ballist SL helmets work in conjunction with the Profile Pivot and Influx Pivot Goggles from ESS.
Team Wendy's EXFIL Ballistic Helmet & EXFIL Ballistic SL Helmet
The EXFIL Ballistic Helmet & EXFIL Ballistic SL Helmet features a special pivot point to attach the ESS Profile Pivot and Influx Pivot Goggle. With a complete helmet system weight of 2.6 lbs. for Size 1 and 2.75 lbs. for Size 2, a new boltless CAM FIT retention with Boa closure system for optimized stability and fit, cam-lock sliders for positive locking adjustment, and a new Zorbium impact liner with 2 full sets of comfort pads, the EXFIL Ballistic is designed to be comfortable during extended use by military and law enforcement operators.The EXFIL Ballistic SL Helmet complete system weighs 2.22 lbs. for Size 1 and 2.31 lbs. for Size 2.
- Ballistic Performance: NIJ Level III-A (according to NIJ STD 0106.01/0108.01)
- Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/s (731 m/s)
- Backface Deformation: 9mm FMJ RN @ 1400 ft/s (425 m/s), BFD < 25.4 mm all locations
- Backface Deformation (EXFIL Ballistic SL model): 9mm FMJ RN @ 1195 ft/s (365 m/s), BFD < 25.4 mm all locations
- Ballistic Certification: Certified by a third-party NIJ accredited laboratory
- High-cut shell with unique geometry for an optimal fit (standard model)
- Wilcox W shroud for NVG mounts, compatible with retractable lanyard system
- EXFIL Rail 2.0 System or EXFIL Rail 3.0 System available for side accessory rails
- For the EXFIL Ballistic SL model - EXFIL Rail 3.0 is 25% lighter than the EXFIL Rail 2.0, maintains mounting capabilities for all common accessories and allows integration of EXFIL Ballistic Visor and EXFIL Face Shield
- For the EXFIL Ballistic SL model - Wilcox SL shroud for NVG mounts provides a 35% reduction in weight from EXFIL Ballistic Wilcox W shroud, maintains strength and precision of a machined aluminum insert and glass filled polymer body; compatible with retractable lanyard system
- Shell: Polyethylene and other fibers in a proprietary composite matrix
- VELCRO USA: Loop 1100, military loop
- Hardware: Stainless steel with MIL-DTL-13924D black oxide coating
- Side Accessory Rails: Glass-reinforced polycarbonate
- Three-piece Zorbium foam impact liner with 16 individual comfort pads in two thicknesses, all Berry compliant materials
- Exceeds ACH Blunt Impact requirement per AR/PD10-02, 16Dec’13 – average below 70G across all impacts and temperatures
- Zorbium: Proprietary polyurethane impact and comfort foam also used in the standard issue U.S. Army and Marine Corps 7-Pad System
- Impact Liner: Proprietary water-resistant film and loop fabric covering
- Comfort Pads: Proprietary water-resistant film and antimicrobial wicking fabric covering
- Team Wendy CAM FIT Retention with Boa Fit System for optimized stability and fit
- Features boltless design with high-strength hook/loop attachment, meets ACH pull strength requirements
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Left eye dominant option available
- Boa Fit System with micro-adjustable dial, coated stainless steel cable and low friction guides
- MIL-DTL-32067 leather chin cup
- 5/8” nylon webbing
- Acetal buckles and cams
- 500D Cordura nape pad with Zorbium foam
- Antimicrobial wicking headband sleeves
The Influx Pivot Anti-Fog Goggle
ESS Influx Pivot kits provide a simple and adjustable solution for attaching ESS Influx Series goggles to any Ops Core helmets equipped with the Ops Core ARC Rail System. When seconds count, users will benefit from the advancements offered by the Influx PivoM goggle mount: easy donning and doffing, multiple secure stowage options, and rapid strap adjustment.
The Influx Pivot replaces the Influx’s full elastic strap with two pivoting adjustable side-straps. The Influx Pivot system is engineered to be rapidly-affixed in the field while wearing helmet and gloves. Once mounted to its helmet-posts, the secured Influx Pivot goggle can be repositioned or removed as needed.
Frame available in black and Terrain Tan.
Lens tint available in clear, Alpenglov, and Smoke Gray.
- Adjustable Ventilation System (AVS), an anti-fog and filtration system
- ESSOPTICS, provides distortion-free optical precision
- SPEEDCLIP, rapid strap tension adjustment
- Easy On/Off, a pivoting attachment for easy rapid donning and doffing
Ballistic Protection Standards
- The Influx Goggle exceeds U.S. MIL SPEC-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1 - 2015, OHSA and CE EN166.
The Profile Pivot Goggle
The ESS Profile Pivot kits provide a simple and adjustable solution for attaching ESS Profile Series military goggles to any Ops Core or other ballistic helmets equipped with the Ops Core ARC Rail System. When seconds count, users will benefit from the advancements offered by the Profile Pivot goggle mount: easy donning and offing, multiple secure stowage options, and rapid strap adjustment. The Profile PivotTM replaces the Profile NVG’s full elastic strap with two pivoting adjustable side-straps. The Profile Pivot system is engineered to be rapidly-affixed in the field while wearing helmet and gloves. Once mounted to its helmet-posts, the secured ProfileTM Pivot goggle can be repositioned or removed as needed.
- Attaches to any helmet using Ops Core ARC Rail system
- Allows for secure repositioning of goggle
- Easy on/off tabs for rapid donning/doffing
- Patented Speedclips permit rapid strap tension adjustment
- Patented Outriggers position strap for optimal helmet compatibility
- Kit available to retrofit standard strap of any Profile goggle
- Multiple fore & aft mounting positions possible on rail
Ballistic Protection Standards
- When used With Profile NVGTM Goggle: U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10), ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE EN 166 BTK N34.