The 3M Combat Ballistic Helmet is a multi-purpose helmet that will support various critical response operations that require ballistic and blunt impact protection. Today’s law enforcement needs to be prepared for mobile field force operations, active shooter situations, and to provide security during high terrorism threat levels.
To support these various operations and protect from the unique threats they present, 3M’s Combat helmet is tested to 3 levels of protection: Ballistic, Ballistic Fragmentation and Blunt Impact.
NIJ IIIA Helmet
- Blunt Impact: with D3O Trust Pad System: tested and evaluated in accordance with DOT&E protocol for Enhanced Combat Helmet: GL-PD-09-04
- Thermoplastic Aramid and Glass Fabric Composite Solution
- 2.4lb Finished Shell Weight (Size Large)
- Full Cut, MICH Style
- 4 Sizes (S/M/L/XL)
- Modular, Configurable: Rails, NVG Shroud, Hook & Loop Appliqué available
- Secure Retention System
- 3 Color Options
- PELTOR ARC Compatible
Ballistic Tested to:
- NIJ Standard 0106.00 for Ballistic Helmets to the following NIJ 0108.00 IIIA Ballistic Resistance
- Ballistic Fragmentation: Tested in accordance to STANAG 2920: .22 Caliber -17 gr f/s V-50 >670 m/s