When it comes to protecting your hands while on the job you should NEVER settle! Whether you're searching a subject, searching a vehicle, at the scene of a MV crash where extrication is needed or making a dynamic entry....you'll want the palms AND ALSO the back and sides of your hand to be protected. The Guardian Gloves offer MAXXIMUM protection for your hands!
Our Guardian Gloves, designed specifically by our Founder (Officer Suresh Madhavan), give you the ULTIMATE in hand protection while helping to maintain dexterity and comfort.
Gloves that protect your hands are great....but if they don't allow for dexterity to allow you to FEEL what you are touching....what's the point?
- 360 degree Spectra Lining protects not only palms BUT ALSO the back and sides of the hand
- Armor Skin on the palm and finger tips
- Smart-Touch index finger and thumb for smart phone/touch-screen capability
- Injected Rubber (High Density) on the back of the hands to protect fingers, knuckles and the back of hands
- Superior cut protection
- Spectra Lining offers 360 degree LEVEL 5 cut protection
- Excellent durability and abrasion resistance....for LONG LASTING use
- Spectra Level 5 cut protection EVEN WHEN THE GLOVES ARE WET (something most "cut resistant" gloves DO NOT offer)
- Helps prevent being "poked" by a needle during pat-downs as it can withstand up to approximately 7 lbs. of pressure
- Lightweight comfort AND breathable
- High Density Injected Rubber on the back of the hands offer MAXXIMUM protection while allowing great flexion and mobility while maintaining a low profile (unlike hard, plastic knuckle gloves)
- No need to remove your gloves to use your smartphone or touch-screen device
- Superior blend and placement of materials provide a fit that makes this glove fit like a batting glove....NOT a bulky, chunky search glove
- Armor Skin on the palms and fingers give you superior grip under all conditions....wet or dry