Following a string of recent high-profile events, PerriQuest Defense Research Enterprises unveiled the world's most advanced laser-protective eyewear.
PerriQuest's patent-pending technology protects the wearer from harmful red, green, and blue laser light without compromising the wearer's ability to perceive and distinguish color. Production of the groundbreaking technology is underway and the company is accepting contract sales as well as individual pre-orders via its website: www.perriquest.com."This problem is not going away – in fact, it's getting worse," said PerriQuest™ Founder Dr. Nicholas Perricone. "Tracking down, arresting, and prosecuting the perpetrators of these attacks is a herculean task. While enforcement is important, mitigation technology is really going to put an end to this behavior. Once these glasses are in the hands of commercial pilots, and criminals know their lasers have been rendered useless, we will stop seeing so many incidents. My goal is accomplish that before any catastrophe takes place."
Many attributes distinguish PerriQuest's glasses from other technologies in development or available on the market today:
- Blocks all three laser colors. Current technologies block green, red, or blue – not all three;
- Does not compromise the wearer's ability to perceive and distinguish color. Other products cause color confusion in order to block laser light;
- Provides broad angular coverage. Glasses available today often provide protection only from direct attacks or attacks from "twelve o’clock.”
- Comfortable and wearable. Many technologies on the market today are intended for laboratory use and are not comfortable, hindering compliance;
- Deployable. PerriQuest's solution is ready for immediate use, but is currently only being sold through bulk-contract sales channels.
PerriQuest Laser Defense Eyewear is currently undergoing extensive third-party testing and validation.