Seek Thermal's Seek Scan is a simple, low-cost thermal imaging system designed to automate body temperature screening using skin temperature as a proxy. Seek Scan is specifically designed and calibrated to deliver accurate skin temperature measurements while enabling social distancing protocols. In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, identifies the most reliable facial features for measurement and displays an alert if someone is warmer than the customizable alarm temperature.
Seek Scan can be installed in lobbies, hallways and other key access points to help businesses, institutions and venues create a safer environment for their workforce, customers, members and patrons. The system is easy to use and can be running in minutes with no special equipment or training.
Seek Scan utilizes infrared thermal imaging technology, a temperature-controlled heat source and Seek Scan software to accurately measure and screen for skin temperature. The Seek Scan process provides an additional layer of preventive screening and can deliver more peace of mind to businesses, institutions and participants.
- Designed & Calibrated For Skin Temperature – Unlike typical industrial thermal cameras, Seek Scan was developed for precise skin temperature measurement and also includes a fixed heat source that maximizes accuracy
- Allows for Social Distancing – Non-contact, non-invasive screening eliminates contact between screening personnel and participants during measurement
- Fast, Automated Screening – In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, finds the most accurate spot to measure and displays a pass/fail alert
- Easy To Install and Easy To Use – Start scanning in minutes using two tripods and a Windows PC
- Proven Technology – Thermal imaging has been tested, studied and deployed globally for years in skin temperature measurement applications
- Affordable – Priced significantly lower than other thermal screening solutions