October 17, 2017 07:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
WESTMINSTER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. (BMS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, announces continued growth to-date in 2017, fueled by strong market interest in customized solutions for mobile workers in retail, healthcare, transportation, public safety, industrial contractor and field service enterprises.
The company reports its growth plans going forward include ongoing enhancements to an award-winning mobile product portfolio, as well as expansion of its management team in key areas such as distribution. In addition, a positive market reception to the new Brother ‘THE NEXT’ partner program, which seeks to build strategic alliances focused on co-developing software and mobile printing solutions that improve worker productivity, is also expected to drive continued growth.
Spirit of Innovation Drives Expansion
According to David Crist, president, “Clearly, all of us at Brother are delighted to see high levels of interest and demand for our mobile solutions as we move through 2017. Our company’s product roadmap and expansion strategies are well aligned with growing market demand for various mobile technologies and innovations, and we’re positioned to follow the trend through 2018.”
He continues, “Our long-term goals are built around a spirit of innovation in developing highly connected and interoperable mobile solutions engineered specifically for the unique challenges and compliance issues our customers face. To answer the call, we will continue to invest in product and capability enhancements, add to our growing team, and nurture programs to support our diverse range of partners.”
Expanding Management Team & Infrastructure
Brother Mobile continues to build its team – adding top talent in areas such as distribution and National Reseller management, channel operations and vertical business development. Crist continues, “We still believe strongly in the cultivation of, and focus on, a strategically aligned and well-supported channel as a key to our success. We will continue to invest in new programs, people and digital infrastructure to keep the momentum rolling.”
Connected Solutions for Key Vertical Markets
Over the past few years, Brother Mobile has significantly expanded its vertical industry outreach by enhancing its mobile printing products and customizing its printing solutions to user requirements for connectivity, interoperability and ease of use. For example, Brother’s entire mobile printing product lines are now MFi certified, making them easier to use right out of the box with iOS tablets, iPads and iPhones, and all lines offer connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB.
Here is a brief look at how Brother’s flexible mobile printing solutions in action:
· Retail. Mobile printing supports retail operations from the warehouse to the store, and improves shopper experiences, such as ‘buy-online-pick-up in store’ (BOPIS) and real time, cloud-based item price labeling.
· Home Healthcare. Home care clinicians can improve quality of patient care and help comply with CMS requirements by generating printed patient documents, instructions and care plans exactly at the time the care is delivered – in the home.
· Transportation. Long-haul truckers and local route drivers save time, increase productivity, meet compliance mandates and serve customers faster using Brother mobile printers in their truck cabs.
· Public Safety. State and municipal public safety agencies deploy mobile software and printers for highway patrols and food/life safety inspection teams.
· Commercial and Industrial Field Service. Contractors, delivery fleets and independent field service businesses rely on Brother mobile printers to improve operations and customer service.
For more information about Brother’s comprehensive portfolio of mobile printing solutions for industry, and the new Brother ‘THE NEXT’ Partner Program, please visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
Brother Mobile Solutions Mary Howard [email protected] 303.464.6707