The first complete mobile VPN solution for Android provides secure access to enterprise applications and is designed for compliance with SOX, HIPAA, PCI and FIPS 140-2.
Columbitech announced the release of a mobile VPN client for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich – ICS). The Columbitech Mobile VPN is the first complete mobile VPN solution for the Android platform and is available for free download from Google Play.
- FIPS 140-2 validated
- Two-factor authentication
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Seamless roaming across Wi-Fi, cellular and satellite
- Session persistence and transaction recovery
- Advanced data compression
- Activity monitoring, tracking and forensic analysis
- Software development kit for applications
- DTLS over UDP support for streaming multimedia and VoIP