Receive national acclaim for your law enforcement station design projects with the Law Enforcement Design Awards! This prestigious competition recognizes architects, general contractors, and law enforcement departments for their achievements in law enforcement station design and construction.
The Law Enforcement Design Awards will be a valuable source of ideas and innovations for the law enforcement primary influencers and governing bodies. Don't miss this opportunity to be acknowledged as a leader in law enforcement station architecture and receive national recognition for your firm and your client.
The Awards will recognize work in the following categories:
- LE Facilities I - More than 50,000 sq. ft. facilities staffing law enforcement personnel. Includes stand-alone police stations, sheriffs departments or state police facilties, etc.
- LE Facilities II - Less than 50,000 sq. ft. facilities staffing law enforcement personnel. Includes stand-alone police stations, sheriffs department or state police facilities, etc.
- LE Facilities III - Less than 25,000 -sq. ft. facilities - police, sheriffs, state police, or other LE agency, etc.
- Public Safety Centers - 911 dispatch centers, emergency operations centers, etc. as standalone LE or combined with other agencies or organization such as fire or local government offices.
- Training Facilities - Classrooms, firing ranges, sim villages, tracks, etc.
Projects must have been completed after Jan 1, 2016. Judges have requested only completed projects be submitted, as renderings are subject to change during approvals, budget adjustments, and final construction.
The deadline for entries is September 16. Entries will appear in the December issue of Law Enforcement Technology and be seen by more than 126,804 chiefs, officers, manufacturers, and law enforcement personnel.*
You can begin the process of submitting your facility for consideration here or through the form on this page.
For more details or questions, contact Officer Media Group Special Projects Director Janet Wilmoth at [email protected].
This is the first Law Enforcement Design Awards program for Officer Media Group. Law enforcement agencies are encouraged to contact their architect or construction firm to submit their projects, not only be recognized for outstanding design, but to honor the communities served and to spotlight their architectural achievements.
*30,928 qualified circulation (VAC audit July 2018 - June 2019), plus 3.01 pass-along readership per issue (Publisher's Own Data), comprising a total audience of 126,804.