Two durable lights from Streamlight offer multiple lighting modes from a variety of power sources. Twin-Task lights are machined aluminum flashlights with a xenon and LED combination for brightness and exceptionally long runtimes. Users can select the best light source and intensity for their needs. The Twin-Task lights feature a micro-faceted reflector for a smooth, perfectly focused beam as well as:
- Patented xenon/LED combination for brightness and long run time
- Computer machined anodized aluminum
- Enhanced knurled grip for easy handling
- O-ring sealed for water resistanceUnbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Wrist lanyardAvailable in matte black or titanium
Twin-Task 3AA LED
Powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries
A high-pressure xenon bulb; plus 3 ultra-bright, white, 100,000-hour life LEDs
29 lumens typical with xenon bulb; 30 lumens with three LEDs
Twin-Task 1L LED
This approximately 4-inch light includes C4 LED technology and a 50,000-hour lifetime, three ultra-bright white LEDs with 100,000 hour lifetime.
- C4 LED – 2117 candela peak beam intensity, 96 Lumens, 2.25 hours runtime
- 3 LED – 200 candela peak beam intensity, 20 Lumens, 13 hours runtime
IPX4 rated for water-resistant operation. All openings O-ring sealed. One meter impact resistance tested. Wrist lanyard.