CamelBak's Impact Elite, as part of its Maximum Gear line of tactical gloves, is designed as a high-performance glove with Thermal Plasticized Rubber (TPR) knuckles and an EVA foam palm pad while still maintaining high finger and hand dexterity. Perfect for shooting and handling high impact weapons, this is a premium all-around tactical glove thanks to the TPR padded knuckles that flex with hand movement and padded palm that protects during breaching. In a continued commitment to fit, dexterity, and durability, the Impact Elite includes stretch side panels and spandex on fingers and thumb for superior fit, tacky finger tips for increased grip and finger control, and concealed interior seams that enhance durability. Clarino synthetic leather palms add to the overall glove quality by making it lightweight, breathable, and fully machine washable.
Heat Grip: A form-fitting glove with maximum finger and hand dexterity
- Spandex Back: Two-way stretch Spandex-padded top with conductive anti-static fiber provides snug fit
- Seamless Palm: Palm design without lining maximizes dexterity
- Maximum Dexterity: FlexCut trigger finger design for extra flexibility
Hi-Tech Impact II CT: A high-performance glove with added padding and excellent hand and finger dexterity
- High-Density Knuckle Padding: Padded knuckles protect from impact and vibration without interfering with flexibility
- Palm Reinforcement: Abrasion-resistant palm pad.
- Maximum Dexterity: Tacky fingertips increase sensitivity and finger control
Vent: An exceptionally lightweight glove made for extremely hot or humid climates
- Air Mesh: Single-layer air-mesh allows airflow through top
- Adjustable Wristband: Comfort Wrist with storage loop
- SNAP: Soft terry cloth Snot/Sweat Absorption Pad