T4H is a lightweight, portable ROV designed for inspection survey in water depths to 300 meters. PhantomXTL owners can operate the T4H using their existing topside. T4H combines proven technologies from the range of Deep Ocean Engineering manufactured ROV’s and is fabricated using modern marine grade aluminum and plastic material.The chassis is totally modular and easilyreplaced as required. The polypropylene chassis is resilient, non-corroding and maintenance free. Ancillary equipment is easily integrated.
- • Easily maintained
- • Cost effective, small, powerful and portable
- • Fail safe oil-filled barrier shaft seals with 500+ hour life
- • Minimum training required for operation
- • Hard wired for simplicity and ease of electrical fault diagnosis
Deep Ocean Engineering Inc. is a well established brand with over 20 years of experience supplying the robotics industry. We have delivered over 500 ROV systems to a broad international customer base with clients inover 30 countries. Our internationally acclaimed system designs are strong, resilient, and rugged with the ability to integrate tooling and sensor packages. Our dedicated customer service, support,and technical training is unparalleled.
Vessel of Opportunity Applications include:
- • Intake / outfall / trash rack inspections of hydro facilities
- • Military, customs & police evidence, search/ID & recovery
- • Offshore oil & gas
- • Scientific research
- • Underwater filming