The all-new ArmourLite Navigator Diver Series watches were designed to satisfy the tastes of adventurers around the world. "We consulted with a lot of hardcore adventure seekers and this new series incorporates all the design elements that were highly demanded by these individuals," explains Ashley Diener, CEO of ArmourLite. Navigating the land and seas just got a whole lot easier!
The Navigator Diver Series watches are the first tritium illuminated watches to offer a screw crown with a polycarbonate case. Traditional polycarbonate case construction makes it difficult to incorporate a screw crown. Rather, push crowns are commonly used. In addition to the ultra-lightweight polycarbonate construction, anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal is used. Swiss Ronda 507 quartz movements with day and date displays power the watches. A unidirectional rotating bezel with a green tritium marker at the zero-position is useful for keeping track of elapsed time. Plus, the watches offer 200m of dive-friendly water resistance. The dials feature green and orange tritium markers as well as compass bearings. Each watch also comes with an NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) band that is heavily resistant to oils, greases, and extreme temperatures.
The first model in the ArmourLite Navigator Diver Series, AL1001, will be available for sale later this year. ArmourLite authorized retailers will begin taking pre-orders immediately following JCK Las Vegas.
The ArmourLite Navigator Diver Series watches offer the following features:
- Green, orange, yellow T25 tritium markers on the dial
- Compass bearings on the dial
- Ultra lightweight polycarbonate case construction
- Swiss Ronda 507 quartz movement with day and date displays
- Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- 200m water resistance rated for diving
- Unidirectional elapsed-time bezel with a green tritium marker
- 44mm diameter case
- Highly durable NBR (nitrile butadiene rubber) band