GLOCK, Inc. announced the launch of its newest Gen4 pistol– the GLOCK 41 Gen4. The G41 Gen4 is a practical-tactical .45 caliber pistol designed to maximize sight radius while improving weight distribution and balance.
The new model is built with a G34 slide width on a G21 Gen4 frame and is 1.5 ounces lighter than the G21 Gen4.
“The longer barrel and slide on the G41 Gen4 help to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil, while the longer sight radius makes it more accurate for competition or duty use,” said GLOCK Vice President Josh Dorsey. “This pistol is ideally suited for tactical use on and off the range.”
The G41 Gen4 comes with all the standard features of the GLOCK Generation 4 pistol group, including the Modular Back Strap design, Gen4 rough textured frame surface and dual recoil spring assembly.
- Length (overall): 226 mm / 8.90 inch
- Length (slide cpl.): 211 mm / 8.31 inch
- Width: 32.5 mm / 1.28 inch
- Height (with magazine): 139 mm / 5.47 inch
- Barrel length: 135 mm / 5.31 inch
- Length of twist: 400 mm / 15.75 inch
- Trigger distance: 72.5 mm / 2.85 inch
- Trigger travel: 12.5 mm / .49 inch
- Barrel distance: 20 mm / 0.79 inch
- Line of sight (polymer): 192 mm / 7.56 inch
- Pistol without magazine: 690 g / 24 oz
- Magazine std. empty: 85 g / 3 oz
- Magazine std. full: 340 g / 12 oz
- Magazine Capacity (rounds): 13
- Barrel Profile: right hand twist; octagonal
- Standard Trigger Pull: ~5.62 lbs
- Muzzle Velocity*: 853 fps
- Muzzle Energy*: 347 fps
**depending on ammunition used