LaserLyte rolled out the first Center Mass Laser for handguns and any firearm with a 1-inch minimum Picatinny rail space. The innovative laser system displays a ring of red laser dots surrounding the center aiming laser for quicker target acquisition and more shots on target.
The CM-MK4 projects a ring of 8 red laser dots with one red laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at one-inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The red laser circular pattern gives the user the advantage of a wide field-of-view while using both eyes for aiming.
The Laserlyte CM-MK4 allows new shooters the advantage of building muscle reflex skills through learning the sight pattern for their specific firearm. For personal defense firearms, the laser circumvents the user from taking precious time aiming with sights when all the user has to do is position the center aiming laser to on the target. For target shooters with vision discrepancies, the CM-MK4 will bring back the fun in target shooting with more successful hits.
The LaserLyte Center Mass Laser is the perfect training aid, personal defense accessory or just plain fun laser for faster, more accurate hits.
LaserLyte CM-MK4 Specifications
- Compatible Firearms: Handguns and firearms with a minimum of a 1-inch rail
- Laser Module: 635nm
- Laser Modes: Constant On, Pulse, Auto-off
- Batteries: 3 x 357 silver oxide batteries
- Battery Life: 2.5 hours constant on (actual usage), 5 hours pulse (actual usage)
- Weight: 0.50 ounces/15 gr
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum/glass filled nylon
- Length: 1.10 inches/28.03 mm
- Width: 1.10 inches/27.99 mm
- Height: 0.93 inches/23.60 mm
- MSRP: $164.95