TASERrevealed the newest addition to its family of on-officer video cameras. The AXON body camera provides a convenient option for officers who are looking for world-class functionality in a simple design. At just $299, agencies with budget restrictions can now afford top-tier video capability.
TASER created the new AXON body for agencies that value a simpler camera option at a lower price point. The sleek design, wide-angle lens, and automated workflows allow for wearability and easy deployment.
Features of the AXON body system:
- Pre-event buffer captures 30-second video before activation
- Full shift 12+ hour battery / record time
- 130-degree wide-angle lens provides tremendous field of view. See TASER AXON body Comparison video
- Low light recording captures video comparable to the human retina. See TASER AXON body Low-Light video
- Automatically charge and upload videos to EVIDENCE.com or download to local server
- Video hashing algorithm ensures tamper-proof video
- Automated video offload untouched by human hands from sensor to storage
- Live stream or review video over secure Bluetooth to your smartphone with AXON Mobile app
- Configurable video quality and audio recording settings
- IPX2 weather resistance
- Multiple mounting options include chest, belt, in-car, and more