- GPS-511-NXQD ADAPTER FOR FleetSync and NEXEDGE
- The GPS-511-NX-QD has the same data format as Kenwood GPS Mics. It can be used with any mapping or tracking software system that supports Kenwood GPS Mics.
- Now with QD connector! Compatible with all Pryme's QD accessories
The GPS-511-NX-QD adapter is perfect for agencies using Kenwood multi-pin radios that wish to send the radio user's geographic location data over their radio system using the FleetSync or NEXEDGE protocols. The adapter attaches to the radio via the Universal Device Connector port on the side and secures with a simple thumbscrew. Once connected to the radio, the GPS receiver in the GPS-511-NX-QD is powered by the radio and active whenever the radio is turned on. The GPS adapter constantly feeds the user's GPS coordinates and other data to the radio in standard NMEA format so that the information can be sent over-the-air using FleetSync. The low profile and affordable cost of the adapter make it a smart alternative to a GPS microphone.
- Compatible with Fleetsync or NEXEDGE capable radios that have a multi-pin Universal Device Connector, such as the NEXEDGE NX-200/300, Kenwood TK-5210/5310/5410, and TK-5220/5320
- Contains a high-sensitivity GPS Receiver that can accurately measure the radio's location within 10 meters, altitude within 50 meters, velocity and heading
- Determines location typically in less than 30 seconds from power on (cold start) under open sky conditions
- The adapter is powered directly by the radio - it requires no recharging
- Bright status LED indicates operation
- Does not affect operation of the radio's internal speaker and microphone
- Plug in any of our QD accessories for GPS Lapel Mic, Surveillance Kit, headset, etc.
- NOTE: Receiving location reports over-the-air requires a properly programmed FleetSync or NEXEDGE compatible radio at the base station location and a computer running GIS/CAD software (not included)