The Xpose is significantly smaller – about 30% lighter - and better priced than any other density meter currently on the market. Developed in 2012 and thoroughly field tested, it incorporates all the latest in technological enhancements and features that puts it several generations ahead of any competitive equipment. The XPOSE is revolutionary rather than evolutionary. It offers greatly enhanced capability over all competitors.
- XPOSE is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and Incorporates up-to-date technology improvements with a larger detection area to improve search procedures
- Miniaturization of internal components enables greatly reduced size and weight while improving detection capability with the latest in technological innovation.
- In addition to the 400 x 240 pixel Video-graphic display which is visible under all lighting conditions, including bright sunlight - the XPOSE also has density/time graphing capability
- USB or Bluetooth wireless connection to the Xtreme display, Xtender arm or computer.
- The manufacturing plant is ISO 9000 Certified and equipment is CE marked
- Reduced Cost – better priced than any hand held contraband detector currently on the market
- Greatly enhanced performance with improved ergonomics
- Range of accessories for operational requirements, with additional accessories and exciting new options in development.
- Available as a “stand-alone” product or as part of our comprehensive SASRAD Contraband Team Enforcement Kit (CTEK)
- Sas R & D Services has been in business for over 50 years, supplying leading edge law enforcement equipment to governments around the World. SASRAD holds GSA contracts and has supplied almost every US Federal Agency and has exported to over 100 countries of the World.
- SASRAD operates in all time zones with 365 day/24 hour priority contact with one of our senior executives in case of urgent need.
The Xpose represents a totally new generation of hand held contraband detection equipment, reflecting the changes in technology that have occurred since 1996 when most other density meters currently on the market were developed or upgraded. It now features the exciting new graphing capability.