INTENDED USE: Transport: To control movement of restrained person’s legs to preserve the integrity of the automobile as well as the protection of all passengers. Escort: To control the movement of legs when applied just above the knees. Use on arms behind back to restrain arm movement. Use only as specified in the instructions.
Fully open loop by pressing down on spring buckle to release webbing. Loop around ankles and pull snug. Extend strap through car door and close car door on strap with snap trailing outside. Place above knees for escort situations. The tail may be used to impede unwanted movement. Place on arms behind back for additional control.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
- WEIGHT: 6 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: 54" long overall and 1" wide. Strap is fully adjustable and spring buckle makes fast and easy sizing.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, nylon, stitching, and hardware.
- MATERIALS USED: 1" black nylon, 1" spring buckle, and #1 brass eye snap hook or 2" D-Ring.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame.