INTENDED USE: To restrict motion of the limbs of the restrained person. Use only as specified in the instructions.
Open restraint completely and lay flat. Put the limb which is to be restrained on the flattened restraint and fold the sides over so the hook and loop are attached. Then feed the strap of the secondary closure through the loop and close the strap back onto itself; fasten securely. Continue by wrapping the long strap around an anchor and feeding through the buckle; fasten securely.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Improper adjustment may prohibit proper circulation.
- WEIGHT: 7 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: Cuffs are 15" long and 2" wide polypropylene. Strap to secure to bed or rail is 36" long and 1" wide.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to stitching, spring buckle, and hook and loop.
- MATERIALS USED: Spring buckles, 1" and 2" polypropylene, hook and loop.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame.