INTENDED USE: To maintain handcuffed person’s wrists at waist. Use only as specified in the instructions.
With restrained person's hands cuffed, wrap the belt around the waist. The double loop belt section should be placed between the two hook belt sections. Then simply close the belt handcuff on the center section of handcuffs on the person.
Secure waist belt with a padlock through slots for extra security.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 13 oz.
- DESCRIPTION: 58" long and 2" wide with 21" hook and loop overlap closure, and handcuff to secure h andcuffed person to the belt.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, polypropylene edges, stitching, and hook and loop, and operation of handcuff.
- MATERIALS USED: 2" black polypropylene, hook and loop, steel D-Ring, one handcuff.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F or open flame.