INTENDED USE: To maintain handcuffed person’s wrists at waist. Use only as specified in the instructions.
Wrap the belt around the waist. The double loop belt section should be placed between the two hook belt sections. Then simply close the belt handcuffs on the person.
Secure waist belt with a padlock through slots for extra security.
NOTE: Do not use for prolonged periods of time.
- WEIGHT: Approx. 1 pound, 2 ounces
- DESCRIPTION: 58 inches long and 2 inches wide with 21-inch hook and loop overlap closure, and handcuffs to secure person to the belt.
- SAFETY CHECK: Including, but not limited to, polypropylene edges, stitching, hook and loop, and operation of handcuffs.
- MATERIALS USED: 2-inch black polypropylene, hook and loop, handcuffs.
- CLEANING AND MAINTAINING: Dry clean or launder at less than 280°F. When decontaminating bloodborne pathogens, use bleach while laundering.
- STORAGE: Store away from heat greater than 280°F.