After extensive research and product development working alongside Special Operations medics, the new TMK-MO offers life saving gear to provide efficient medical care to trauma patients and team members in a lightweight, durable package. The new design utilizes the same modular approach as Chinook’s best selling TMK-ME Medic pack in a smaller profile when space, weight and functionality are of the utmost importance.
The exterior of the pack features multiple rows of PALS webbing for securing additional gear, while the inside of the pack includes a removable instrument panel for easy access to key supplies. The TMK-MO is available for purchase as a fully supplied medical kit, MSRP $650, or as an empty pack, MSRP $213.
Chinook’s TMK-MO offers nine removable labels, including Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization. Fully customized orders are available for customers seeking more than the standard kit. For more information about Chinook’s 100% Solution, please visit http://www.chinookmed.com/cgi-bin/category/custom_solution.
TMK-MO Product Specs
- Durable 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Top carry handle and outer zippered pocket for easy access
- 4 compression straps and/or zipper backups
- Multiple rows of PALS webbing on the front, sides and bottom of pack
- Adjustable and tuckable shoulder, sternum and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack to stationary objects
- Main compartment features (5) interchangeable / removable supply pouches
- Pouches neatly secured with Velcro loop
- 8 elastic retainer bands positioned around top internal flap for loose supplies
- 3 permanent pocket configurations on bottom internal flap
- Removable instrument panel with red pull tab
- For a full list of contents, see www.chinookmed.com