Leica Geosystems is pleased to announce another enhancement to the Leica Zeno GIS family. The Leica Zeno CS25 GNSS is a Tablet Computer which packs full GNSS functionality into an ergonomic and portable device with a large screen, making it the industry’s most powerful GNSS/GIS handheld. The CS25 GNSS doesn’t require a backpack or a pole mount, or any additional batteries. A compact L1/L2 antenna is attached on the CS25 GNSS. For high accuracy data collection, it can connect with an external GNSS Antenna mounted on a pole.
The rugged Leica CS25 GNSS integrates an upgradable GNSS board and an attachable Helix Antenna. The new handheld rover is designed to uniquely combine the power of high-accuracy GNSS with the benefit of a large screen tablet and the Windows 7 environment. With its large 7-inch display, the Leica CS25 GNSS is designed to make it easy to read and operate, even in brightest sunlight. The CS25 GNSS provides accurate and reliable results to deliver higher productivity for field crews.
The direct integration of GNSS into a tablet computer gives users full flexibility for efficient field data capture and benefits including:
- Tablet computer, GNSS, and modem in one device that is light enough to carry in one hand
- Large screen tablet with integrated GNSS RTK receiver, no backpack or pole required
- One single charging unit for batteries, tablet computer and GNSS receiver
- No external mobile phones are required to receive RTK corrections
- User upgradable accuracy levels: Differential GNSS (GPS and optionally GLONASS) : 50 cm accuracy; L1/L2 GNSS (GPS and optionally GLONASS) extension: <10 cm accuracy, with external antenna up to cm-accuracy
- DGNSS, Real-time or post-processed GIS workflows, fully integrated into ArcGISTM from Esri
- Open support of 3rd party software applications via Leica Zeno Connect
- Reliable components that have been engineered to operate in the most demanding work environments
Designed for Efficient Field Work
The CS25 GNSS provides an all-day battery life and IP65 rating, to ensure reliable operation, even after continued work in extreme environments with continuous exposure to water and dust. It is designed to be easily held in one hand and provides the largest GNSS data collection screen on the market.