The Tactical Modular Vest (TMV) is designed for military and lawenforcement users and features ashooter’s cut for maximum usercomfort. The first three rows ofwebbing are MOLLE pile on the vestfront and back to allow for patchattachment.
A drop-down front flap versionenables increased load-bearingcapacity. Internal cummerbundoffers secure vest stabilization; aback drag strap enables quicksoldier extraction. The TMV’s uniquedesign allows it to be upgraded to aReleasable Modular Vest (RMV) withthe addition of Paraclete’s patentedquick-release cable system.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon Cordura
- Extended size range includes small thru 3XL,including medium long and large long
- Rows of MOLLE pile webbing allow patchattachment onto front and back of carrier.
- Channeling on shoulders for routing cablesand hydration tubes
- Removable MOLLE back panel with zippers,and hook and loop for easy change outs
- External cummerbund features additionalMOLLE attachment points
- 2 full inches of hook and pile for secure panelpocket closure
- Accepts Paraclete’s full entry kit (yoke, collar, shoulders,biceps, and groin)
- Vest accepts NIJ ’06 Level IIIA and Level II armor packages
- Front and back plate pockets hold 10"x 12" rectangleand operator cut plates
- Internal side plate pockets hold 6"x 6" side plates
- Heightened security postures
- Patrol officers responding to active shooter-type scenarios
- Officers deployed in military-like environments
- Airport special response teams
- Maritime special response teams
- SWAT medics/doctors