Kustom Signals, Inc. is proud to release the second generation ProLaser 4, the award winning member of the ProLaser family of lasers. ProLaser 4 delivers superior performance and ergonomics, simple data logging, easy to read display, and versatile power options.
With superior performance in target acquisition time, target range and operation through glass, the performance of the ProLaser 4 is the new benchmark in the industry. Fatigue is minimized with the unit’s ideal balance and operation is simplified due to features such as high contrast OLED graphical display, simple user interface, ruggedized pistol grip, and selectable aiming reticles. Event Recall, with a high capacity internal memory, records a date and time stamp that is viewable from the rear display and can be exported with the supplied USB cable. The display lock feature does not allow the display to be cleared if the trigger is accidentally depressed during a pursuit, whether in the car seat or when stowing the laser in a holster. Furthermore, the unit operates in diverse weather conditions and has a poor weather mode for enhanced capability. ProLaser 4 includes eight- rechargeable AA batteries (four in use plus four spares) with a charging station making the ProLaser 4 the lowest operating cost in its class.
Kustom Signals is so confident in the performance and reliability of the ProLaser 4 that we have extended the warranty to three years on new orders. This is a commitment we are proud and confident to be making our new standard!
KEY FEATURES of the Prolaser 4
- Rugged hard carrying case
- 3-ways to power including 4 AA batteries
- Eight (8) AA rechargeable batteries and charger included *
- 11+ hours continuous operation with batteries (full trigger down)
- Speed & Range Event Recall to rear display, with date & time stamp
- Rugged pistol grip with Hogue over-sleeve
- Larger easy to read speed readings
- Simple user interface with dual function buttons
- Display Lock and Event Recall with date and time stamp will store speed measurements.
- Data easily exported to Excel including:
- Speed, Range, target direction, date, time, and tracking history duration
- Greater range: 10 to 8,000 feet
- Smaller, lighter profile; only 2.5 lbs. with batteries
- Simple user interface; one touch controls
- High contrast graphical display & HUD
- Speed and range in HUD
- IP-67 certified for waterproof and dustproof protection
- 3 year warranty included*
* For USA only, International configurations may vary. Please contact your Account Manager for details.
System: popular tool with officers for speed enforcement, especially in congested traffic conditions. traffic safety Accurately captures the speed data of these traffic violators Lidar allows for very specific target acquisition when attempting to determine the speed of a particular vehicle on a crowded roadway Lidar uses a time-of-flight method for taking measurements to determine the target vehicle's speed Lidar also is recognized by working police officers and traffic courts as a superior tool in targeting speeders. Officers use lidar to measure vehicle speed, but also to determine distance between vehicles when they suspect a car is following too closely Key use: problem traffic corridors where roadways are congested and speed is a primary factor in collisions Use as hand-held or on tri-pod for stationary applications
Smaller. Lighter. Faster. Faster target specific acquisition Three ways to power: four AA batteries, USB to PC cable, power cord adapter Superior optics, advanced software and narrower beam width provide exceptional performance Ergonomically designed, the rugged, forward-sweep pistol grip and precisely aligned trigger provide outstanding balance and fit Selectable illuminated aiming reticle Inclement Weather mode offsets dust, fog, rain and snow High contrast OLED graphical display Simple, intuitive push button user interface Speed and range in HUD Low power alert and Sleep mode improve power management Hogue Cobblestone over-sleeve grip Single Shot and Continuous Tracking history Selectable direction: Approaching, Receding or Both Selectable minimum and maximum target ranges Stopwatch mode IP67 and NEMA 6 protection