This program is designed for law enforcement, hazmat teams and others who may participating in monitoring activities resulting from a terrorist event, industrial or transportation accident or natural disaster.
Comprehensive and thorough, this new program trains emergency personnel in mission specific Operations Level competencies. It is designed for hazmat teams, civil support teams, firefighters, law enforcement and other emergency personnel who may respond to incidents involving radiation resulting from accidents, natural disasters or terrorism.
This new program:
- Follows the guidelines of ASTM-2601, Standard Practice for Radiological Emergency Response
- Examines incidents resulting from accidents and natural disasters as well as terrorism
- Portrays emergency personnel using radiation detectors and interpreting results
- Studies the selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Covers Improvides Nuclear Devices, Radiological Dispersion Devices and Radiological Exposure Devices
- Instructor's CD-Rom (included) examines the Inverse Square Rule and also includes other resources to help present a training seminar.